Wednesday, February 9, 2011

10 Class Rules

1. Do your best
2. Stay in your seat until you get permission to leave it
3. Raise your hand to ask questions (and don't forget to pause until Ms. H2Os calls on you)
4. Know the finger rules
    1 finger: I need to go to the borrow bin (don't forget
    to leave me a shoe until you return it)
    2 fingers: I need to sharpen my pencil
    3 fingers: I need to go to the bathroom
5. Be respectful of your teacher and classmates
6. Keep your lockers neat (remember Ms. H2Os is OCD about organization)
7. Only water is allowed in class
8. Be prepared for class (textbook, notebook, pen, folder)
9. Have a great attitude
10. When in doubt, always ask questions

Can you think of something else that we need to add to our class rules? Just leave a comment on this post and we will discuss it in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment